How You Can Help
Ways to Donate
You can donate cash, securities, planned gifts or food, supplies, and other items.
Help us on the farm or use your skills to help with fundraising or administrative work.
sponsor an animal
Become a Barnyard Guardian and make a direct impact on the life of a farm animal in need.
Ways to Donate
- Checks: Payable to The Barnyard Sanctuary, mailed to PO Box 167, Blairstown, NJ 07825
- Wire Transfers: Contact us for routing information
- PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo @TheBarnyardSanctuary
SECURITIES AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, cryptocurrencies, or others
- Carried Interest
- Valuables: artwork, collectibles, jewelry, automobiles, timeshares
- Bequests, life insurance policies, retirement accounts, charitable trusts
- Real Estate: Consider creating a life-estate planned gift or outright donation of land to “The Barnyard Sanctuary”
FARM FRIENDS MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM
The Farm Friends community is a group of compassionate monthly supporters committed to making a difference in the lives of farm animals. Help build lasting impact year round with a monthly gift today!
Whether you’ve got amazing skills to lend or just want to help, we’ve got a job for you! From helping out on the farm, pulling weeds, pickups / deliveries, doing research, office work, etc., we need so much help!
Fill out our volunteer application and let us know a little about you and what you would like to help out with.
Barnyard Guardian Animal Sponsorships
X SMALL ANIMALS: $20
SMALL ANIMALS: $50
GOATS, SHEEP, ALPACAS
MEDIUM ANIMALS: $100
COWS, HORSES, DONKEYS
LARGE ANIMALS: $200
Start a Campaign
Running your own fundraising campaign is a great way to support the animals while raising awareness about the importance of farm animal welfare. We even give you the tools to get started! Click below to create your first campaign!
Beyond a fundraising campaign, there are so many other creative ways to help. From setting up community events, social media challenges, yard sales – we’d love to see your creative ideas!